Sunday, August 21, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

I believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes things happen that we can't explain or that are hard on us. We don't always understand why we go thru the things that we go thru. Life is full of hard times, tough choices, confusing moments and heartbreak... But why?

The things that we go thru are the things that shape us into the person that we are. I believe everything that we go thru is supposed to teach us something however, sometimes the lesson is not learned or recognized. Life has a way of throwing a lot of curve balls at us. I've had a few hard times. Times hard enough to make me question a lot that I was doing and have done. Had to deal with times when I wasn't sure where I was gonna lay my head... That is an extremely scary feeling. That's an issue that can always be solved with money. So what I learned from being in that situation is ALWAYS have some bread saved. And I'm not talking about $20. Save a couple hundred a week if at all possible.

I've had to deal with a death of an ex whom I cared a lot about. That was probably the hardest thing I've had to go thru. It's a lot of things people can warn you about and things that you can get yourself ready to deal with. The loss of someone you care about is not one of them. My ex had Sickle Cell Anemia which is a very painful disease. And like many diseases it can eventually be terminal. Even though I knew that I still didn't think that one day he wouldn't be around. That changed me and my life. What did I learn from that? Life is short and you can't always control what happens. Be happy, be kind to others and don't take things for granted. Even that happened for a reason.

Those are just two things in particular that I chose to briefly speak about. There have been plenty of other things that has happened in my life that I have questioned. Things may be hard to deal with but everything is all apart of Gods master plan. Sometimes we have lessons to learn and sometimes we must learn them the hard way. Be the best person that you can be and with every situation take something from it and learn from it. Life is a big lesson and everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment