Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I wonder

Sometimes I wonder what it is that people think through out their day. I know personally my mind be goin on all type of subjects. Depending on what is goin on in your life at tha time or what you just personally encountered a few minutes ago, also dictates what goes through your mind. But what do you think when people pass you?

I know I can't be the only person who almost immediately have an opinion on people I see as they pass me by. Sometimes its a good or nice thought and sometimes its not. Whatever the thought its my honest opinion which is totally fine because that's my personal thought. I'm not hurting anyone by this opinion or thought.

But do you think that's wrong or judgmental? Just because I may think "why in the world is she wearing that shirt like she got a nice stomach?", as some girl walks by doesn't mean that I am judging her. My thought go farther than that though. I can form an opinion and do a personal analysis on a person in a matter of minutes. Usually what I think will be my opinion of them until they prove me other wise. Some things can't be proven otherwise though. Like the fact that I think the girl looks a hot mess with her flabby stomach all out. *shrugs*

Anyhow... I know I'm not the only one who does that

No comments:

Post a Comment